Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Water

Part of my new routine is drinking more water. My trainer has said I need to drink a minimum of 64 oz a day plus an additional 12-20 oz during the course of my work-outs. I've never been a huge water drinker but I'll do whatever I have to, in order to reach my goals.

If you've never drank 64 oz of water in a day ... I dare you to try it! I have never used the ladies room more in my entire life than I have over the last three days. I've kept track today and so far in the last 7 hours I have gone 14 times - yup TWICE an hour ... it's insane! I think my co-workers are starting to think there is something wrong with me.

Hopefully it's cleaning out my system and eventually the need to pee all the time will stop!

Stay Strong!
xoxoxo Raich

No comments:

Post a Comment