Thursday, April 29, 2010

Craft USA

Craft is one of my most favorite clothing brands for my work-out gear. I own everything from a casual sweatshirt to socks to shorts and even a tri-suit! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for incredible quality items. The Craft brand goes hand-in-hand with Karhu and if anyone was watching the Winter Olympics you would have seen the Sweds donning the brand!

Just a few of the many Craft items I own!
I wear this in the hot weather if I'm running outside
These are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn for my work outs. They never ride up!



My favorite sweatshirt. I wear it to the gym, I wear it around the house, I wear it running errands - it's so comfortable!

The tri-suit I wore when I raced in my very first triathlon. I felt like a pro and got lots of compliments on it.
Stay Strong!
xoxox Raich

No comments:

Post a Comment