Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day #9

I have decided that going forward (starting later tonight) I am going to write my blog entries at night. That way I can accurately remember the day and what I did.

Yesterday was an okay day - dreary and cold out so I wasn't in the best of moods. Toward the end of the work day I felt a migraine coming on and found myself glad I wasn't going to the gym. I had a meeting with some classmates from 5:30-6:30pm and was pleasantly surprised when I got home to find my husband cooking dinner.

He had taken one of my new healthy recipes and started cooking. It was so nice to not have to worry about that when I got home! We opted to eat dinner in the dining room; something we haven't done in a long time. It was a change that I think we needed because instead of rushing through dinner and ignoring each other while watching TV we actually had a conversation.

After dinner my husband decided it would be a good idea to make chocolate chip cookies -- are you serious? He knows those are my downfall! But I am happy to say my will-power kicked in and I did not eat a single one. They are however sitting on the counter as I type taunting me to eat them when I get home ... hopefully I'll be able to walk away again!

Food Diary (previous day):
  • Breakfast: 1 piece egg white, spinach, onion & pepper frittata & a bagel thin w/low fat cream cheese - 300 calories
  • Snack: 1 small apple w/2 tablespoons peanut butter - 280 calories
  • Lunch: Turkey & provolone on a whole wheat wrap - 250 calories
  • Snack: 3/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios - 100 calories
  • Dinner: 6 oz pork tenderloin w/roasted broccoli & scallop potatoes; 8 oz skim milk - 450 calories
  • Water: 90 oz
  • TOTAL: 1,380 calories (pretty good for a non-workout day)

Stay Strong!
xoxo Raich

No comments:

Post a Comment