Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day #7

Mondays are always tough. I have school from 7-9:20pm and because of that have to remind myself all day to eat even more healthfully. Unfortunately, I still haven't had time to get to the grocery store so it was left-overs again. My trainer did say however, to eat up everything in the house first and then start fresh that way I won't be tempted down the line.

I think that I might invest in one of those foldable stair-steppers for my office. There are days that I can't get outside to walk either because of meetings or due to bad weather. I feel like if I have something at my desk that I can use while I'm on the phone it would at least be a small help.

Food Log (previous day):

  • Breakfast: Bagel thin w/low fat peanut butter - 200 calories
  • Snack: Yoplait Vanilla yogurt - 180 calories
  • Lunch: Left-over chicken parm from the Olive Garden - 545 calories
  • Snack: Wheat thins - 150 calories
  • Dinner: 6" turkey sub on whole wheat w/all the veggies & baked Lays from Subway - 455 calories
  • Water: 40 oz
  • TOTAL: 1,530 calories

Exercise:

  • Zero - didn't even walk at lunch because it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment