Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day #1

Not a great way to start my journey, but I promised to blog every day so here it goes. I haven't been to the gym since my training session this past Saturday. I made excuses every day as to why I "couldn't" go, but today is a new day and I will go tonight after work.

Woke up this morning feeling very energized and ready to take on the day. Per usual, I'm working until 5pm and then am heading to the gym. Today is bicep/tricep/abs day -- actually my favorite work out of the week!

My husband has offered to cook tonight and has promised that it will be healthy and clean! We'll see what he comes up with! I'm looking forward to the rest of the week and the weekend since the weather is supposed to be nice and I can get outside for my cardio!

And now..... for the REAL accountability -- my tracking:

Photo 04/21/2010: I took it last night but haven't uploaded ... will do tonight for tomorrow's entry

Measurements:

  • Weight: 124 pounds
  • Waist: 26.5 inches
  • Hips: 35 inches
  • Bust: 32.5 inches
  • Thigh: 20 inches
  • Arm: 11 inches
Food Log (previous day):
  • Breakfast: Quaker Oats granola bar - 100 calories
  • Snack: Yoplait Vanilla yogurt - 180 calories
  • Lunch: Smart Ones Three Chesse Ziti Marinara - 320 calories
  • Snack: Triscit crackers, medium orange - 200 calories
  • Dinner: Chicken burger w/avacado & tomato (no roll); 1 cup salad w/oil & vinegar; grilled corn on the cob - 640 (roughly)
  • Water Intake: 60 oz (three 20 oz bottles)

Exercise (previous day):

  • 1/2 hour walk at lunch - this is no NEARLY what I should be doing...
  • no weight training yesterday as we had dinner plans last night

Stay Strong!
xoxox - Raich

No comments:

Post a Comment