Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's been a while

Well my friends, it's been a while since I've written anything. I'm not going to make any excuses other than to say it's typical of me to stop something just when it's started. Luckily, my lack of blogging is no reflection on my overall attitude/exercise ethic.

I have again decided to make a change on my blog. I find it to be very time consuming and overwhelming to track my food and post it not only on Sparkpeople but then again here. So, going forward I will keep my blog simple and straight to the point.

My work outs have been going great and I've been trying my best to stick to my diet. It hasn't always been easy and there are many distractions, but overall I'm proud of my accomplishments thus far.

We have been doing a lot of work around the house and preparing for our new addition! That's right, we are adding a new member to our family! No, I'm not pregnant (yet) but we will be bringing home a Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy on June 28th! She was born on May 10th and her name is Bentley. We are super excited because we know having her as part of our family will only make us that more active, between outdoor hikes and walks. Now we just have to hope that this summer isn't like the ones of years past when it's been rainy and cold.

I can feel and see the changes in myself...but my abs are really starting to take shape. I can see the definition on all sides and when I look in the mirror I'm proud of them! I can't wait to see how my bathing suits look this summer!

Thank you for sticking with me even when I've been ignoring my blogging duties! Until next time...

Stay Strong!
xoxox Raich

No comments:

Post a Comment