Monday, May 3, 2010

Day #11 - 13

Here it again, Monday and I didn't blog a single time over the weekend. Let's see what (if anything I can remember)

Friday was another long work day. I'm really reaching my complete breaking point here. But I have to keep reminding myself of all my amazing benefits, and the fact that the pay really rocks! I didn't go to the gym on Friday because my hubby and I were supposed to have a date night. Turns out I could have since he didn't get home until almost 7:30pm - ugh! Last time I alter my plan for him! We had dinner at home - because I'm determined to eat out less (saving money and my waistline) and then we hit Bed Bath and Beyond for some goodies for the house.


Food Log:
  • Breakfast: 1 piece egg white frittata; banana
  • Snack: nothing - lost track of time
  • Lunch: 1/2 Meditteranean Veggie sandwich, 1/2 cafe salad & a lemonade from Panera
  • Snack: Apple w/peanut butter
  • Dinner: 6oz Ancho-rubbed flank steak with fingerling potatoes & green beans
  • Water: 60 oz

Carb/Fat/Protein Breakdown:

  • Fats: 34.3% - met my goal
  • Carbs: 40.8% - under my goal
  • Proteins: 24.9% - met my goal


Saturday was a great day! I had a training session at 10:30am and we spent our hour working on my abs and my shoulders - she killed me to the point where it was difficult to drive my car! It was fantastic! After my work out I ran around like crazy running a million errands for my grandmother's birthday dinner! I picked up her present, fish from the market, flowers from my in-laws - I was beat by the time I got home at 5pm. I had literally just enough time to cook dinner and get the house ready for them at 6:30pm. Thank goodness my husband was able to get home earlier than expected to help out!

Food Log:

  • Breakfast: Banana w/peanut butter
  • Snack: none
  • Lunch: 4oz shredded chicken on whole wheat wrap with ranch dressing
  • Snakc: none
  • Dinner: 6oz almond crusted tilapia w/green beans & mashed potatoes
  • Dessert: Miniature Turtle Cheesecake

Carb/Fat/Protein Breakdown:

  • Fats: 40.7% - went over my goal
  • Carbs: 39.5% - met my goal
  • Protein: 19.7% - met my goal

Sunday was another busy day of running around. We got up early and went to Jordan's Furniture to buy new bedroom furniture, and then of course because the furniture was new I had to also have new bedding and a new chandelier. While my spirit is happy (because I love new things) the wallet wasn't too thrilled. Luckily we were able to finance the furniture over 24 months with 0% interest and the bedding was on HUGE sale! So I don't feel too badly about it, and truthfully we really did need it! We stopped at the grocery store on the way home because my in-law's were coming over for a BBQ and we had no food! I know I didn't do well eating because my husband made his famous bacon cheeseburgers .... oops! Will I ever be able to have any willpower?

Food Log:

  • Breakfast: 3/4 cup cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, banana w/peanut butter
  • Snack: none
  • Lunch: 4oz shredded chicken, 1/2 avacado, 10 grape tomatoes, lettuce, low fat spicy ranch
  • Snack: none
  • Dinner: 5oz beef burger w/bacon, provolone cheese & roll, 1/2 cup pasta salad, 1 cup broccoli, BBQ potato chips & 1 cup salad
  • Dessert: Miniature turtle cheesecake

Carb/Fat/Protein Breakdown:

  • Fat: 37.3% - went over my goal
  • Carbs: 44.4% - met my goal
  • Protein: 18.4% - met my goal

I'd say over all I ate pretty well, although I could stand to cut out the excess fat and sugar that I notice I have been eating ...

No comments:

Post a Comment