Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wow...

So it's been three weeks since I last blogged. And I will admit what I told one of my best friends today - I have been slipping. And she told me that it's in my head. That I need to overcome my own mental blocks and then I will be able to accomplish my goals. I started classes again this week - 1 online and 1 on campus. My on campus class meets two nights a week cutting my available gym time down to 5 days. It's been very hard to keep on track. I'll go two or three weeks hardcore at the gym, and I'll see changes that continue to motivate me and then suddenly I am where I am now. I haven't been to the gym since Monday and I haven't been keeping track of my eating the way I should be.
But as my friend pointed out these are my own issues coming to light. I need to re-focus and keep myself on track. Tomorrow is a new day (again) and I have to wake up again and start over. And that's just what I am going to do.

Stay Strong!
xoxox Raich

No comments:

Post a Comment