Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bad Few Days

Monday afternoon & Tuesday were really difficult for me. I got a phone call from my boss informing me that he will not be renewing my contract on June 1. This means that unless our manager can find somewhere else to "deploy" me to, I will be out of a job in 27 days!

Needless to say this has no only effected my emotional state of mind but also my physical state of mind. I barely ate anything Monday afternoon/evening and yesterday I was a wreck all day and didn't eat much then either. I've had that knot in my stomach since Monday afternoon and expect it will remain until I know what my "fate" is going to be.

Regardless, I promised accountability so here it is:

Monday - worked all day and then had class in the evening, which means no work out. Managed to stop crying long enough to do my final presentation in class and got a 98! Felt a little better after that but knew I had the awful task of telling my husband (who from now on we'll call B'Ster) that I was losing my job. He was really supportive and understanding. He said he knew it was coming (my boss is an awful person) and that we'll figure out a way to make it work.

Food Log:
  • Breakfast: banana w/peanut butter; black coffee
  • Snack: nothing
  • Lunch: 4oz shredded chicken with
  • Snack: nothing
  • Dinner: 1 cup pasta salad with 1/2 cup broccoli

Carb/Fat/Protein Breakdown:

  • Fat: 23.1% - under my goal
  • Carbs: 54.5% - under my goal
  • Protein: 22.4% - under my goal

Tuesday - was not a better day. I was scheduled for a conference call between my manager, my boss and myself regarding my boss's "issues". My stomach was again in knots all morning anticipating my call at 12pm, but one of my co-workers insisted that we go out to lunch after the call just to get me out of the office. After work I hit the gym to get out as much frustration as I could and then had dinner and watched Idol with my in-laws.

Food Log:

  • Breakfast: banana w/peanut butter
  • Snack: nothing
  • Lunch: Salad w/grilled chicken & feta
  • Snack: Apple
  • Dinner: Chicken Caesar Wrap

Carb/Fat/Protein Breakdown:

  • Fat: 14.3% - under my goal
  • Carbs: 47.4% - under my goal
  • Protein: 38.3% - met my goal

Exercise Log:

  • 15 minutes rotating StairMaster
  • 25 minutes Elliptical machine
  • Bicep Curls (15/15/15/20lbs)
  • Concentration Curls (15/15/15/20lbs)
  • Hammer Curls (10/10/10/12lbs)
  • Tricep Extension (12/12/12/15lbs)
  • Lying Extension (30/30/30/30lbs)
  • Kick-backs (10/10/10/12lbs)
  • Push downs (45/50/55/60lbs)
  • Bosu Knee Ups
  • Bosu Lever w/6 pound ball
  • Bosu Obliques

No comments:

Post a Comment