Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day #16

Wow - I've been at this for two weeks already? I swear it seems like so much longer! B'Ster made a comment this morning when I got out of the shower about how great I look, and for once instead of shying away from the compliment I said "I know!" My confidence is building more and more every day and it feels awesome.

People assume that just because I'm small means I have no hang ups with how I look and the second I say something about being insecure they get mad, as if I'm intentionally trying to hurt them. Self-consioucness has zero to do with one's size/shape and everything to do with what they think and feel. I'm finally starting to respect myself and my body. It's been a fun journey so far and I'm excited to see the difference in pictures and fat analysis in just a few short weeks ...

Food Log:
  • Breakfast: banana w/peanut butter
  • Snack: nothing
  • Lunch: chicken quesadilla w/cheddar chz, guacamole & rice
  • Snack: trail mix w/cheerioes, pumpkin seeds, almonds & semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Dinner: 3oz shredded chicken, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, garlic bread & skim milk

Carb/Fat/Protein Breakdown:

  • Fat: 45.9% - over my goal
  • Carbs: 35.2% - met goal
  • Protein: 18.8% - met goal

I don't think I've had a day yet where I've met all my goals. I inch closer to it every day but I haven't gotten there ... ugh!

Exercise:

  • Incline Chest Press (15/15/20/20lbs)
  • Incline Fly (12/12/15/15lbs)
  • One Arm Row (20/20/25/25lbs)
  • Cable Row (45/50/55/60lbs)
  • Pull Ups (85/70/55/55lbs)
  • Flat Bench straight leg ups (3x12)
  • Decline Crunches (3x12, 10lbs)
  • 20 minutes Rotating Stairmaster
  • 15 minutes Elliptical

Felt awesome after my work out. Anxious to get back into the gym tonight to do legs ... I just need to keep focused. My upper body is quickly toning and getting bigger (like my trainer wanted) but it's my lower body that is requiring a lot more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment